Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 PROJECT 365 The Cat That Never Has to Walk Again

I love animals.  Really.  Especially when they are at the zoo, on a farm, or at the pet store.  I love them anywhere but  in my house.  I love when other people take care of them and clean up after them.  So how did this happen?  A persistent husband is the culprit.  He has been begging (and bugging) me for anything furry for the last year and a half, and I finally fell in love.  But I am not the only one in love.  So are the kids.  Meet “Harley”.  She lets the kids carry her like a stuffed animal.  And even though she looks like one below, she IS real and she is a wonderful addition to our home.  And just in case you were wondering, hell did not freeze over.     day 2 cat

In fact the kids are so crazy about this 2 year old kitty we adopted that I have to set the timer so everyone gets a turn holding her.  If that’s a precursor to bringing home a little brother or sister (this is not an announcement) then I am set. 

day 2 cat wyatt

No comments: