Monday, January 30, 2012

The Man Cave

If I can’t find my husband, I know where he is hiding out…in the man cave.  It’s the only request he had when we decided to build a new home.  I thought it was a little extravagant and wasn’t fully on board with the idea at first, but we have already spent a lot of time with our family in friends in here. 

IMG_1943

I replaced a few of his old favorite movies on blue ray for an anniversary present (I know, romantic) and got him a popcorn trolley for Christmas.  The kids love serving up and munching on unlimited amounts of popcorn! 

IMG_1944

We have already used our home theatre for family night, date night, football and a UFC fight night.  The presidential debates are even more fun to watch in HD on a 132” screen.  I didn’t know Mitt Romney had so many wrinkles!  We plan on creating many lasting memories in this room!

IMG_1894

2 comments:

Krysta said...

That is one amazing room! It is going to be the teenager hang out before you know it!

Krysta said...

That is one amazing room! It is going to be the teenager hang out before you know it!