Saturday, October 1, 2011

Last Ride…For Now

Ever since Justin sold his Harley earlier this year, I’ve heard nothing but longing from him for another one.  To pacify himself, he rented a Street Glide for a day.  About 200 miles and a fun double date with our riding buddies later, he returned the bike with a little bit more satisfaction.  Now he knows exactly what he wants when another mid-life crisis comes along and our house is built, furnished, landscaping complete, truck paid off and he’s done with his masters.  He is planning on about 3 years from now, but my bet is that he will find a way sooner than later. 

harley ride

Our scenic ride around Utah Lake.  It was so beautiful, I just had to grab my iphone and snap a pic.  I love seeing the shadow of us cruizin’ on the open road.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just have to say -- I LOVE that picture!! very cool.

Krysta said...

I love that picture!
I bet he will find a way sooner than later too. :)