Saturday, November 5, 2011

A is for Apple

Colton likes apples.  I ordered some really expensive “organic” apples from Winder Dairy and put them in the fruit bowl on the counter.  When I looked at them more closely one day, there was a little bite taken out of each one.   Nice.  Yesterday, Justin was talking to someone on the front porch.  When he came back in, Colton had one in each hand and was switching off taking bites out of them.  I’ve moved them into the fridge before, but I just don’t like cold apples.  They hurt my teeth.  I’ve moved the fruit on top of the fridge, but then we forget about it.  I put our garden fresh yummy home-grown tomatoes in the fruit bowl this summer and apparently apples and tomatoes look a lot alike to Colton.  He took a bite out of a few, but soon discovered it wasn’t the delicious crunch he was seeking and spit it out all over the floor.  As you can see he likes apples so much that he eats the entire thing.  The only evidence that’s left is the stem.

IMG_1619

2 comments:

mary grace said...

Thank you, Kari, for keeping this blog. I enjoy reading about your family and especially the kids. I'm excited for your new home and hope that will be a great blessing for you all.

Love,

Mary

Krysta said...

That is funny! Drew used to eat apples like that too.