Thursday, August 18, 2011

“H” is for “Hee Haw” Farms

As we walked up to the petting zoo, Grandma Carmen glanced over an saw a brand new lamb.  The little newborn was still wet and hadn’t even gotten up on all 4’s yet.  In fact, the workers on the farm weren’t even aware of its new arrival!  We unexpectedly got to experience a once in a lifetime event!     

IMG_1188

Mama sheep and her newborn baby…

IMG_1187

My filthy animals:  Wyatt the goat, Brooklyn the sheep, Brit the horse and Matti the piggy.   Notice Cam isn’t with us.  We have officially hit the tween years with him.  He would rather stay home and play with his friends than go on all these fun adventures with us.  Sad smile

2 comments:

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

I know this is kind of random, and neither you or Justin have met me...my name is Shawnee Johnson and my husband is Lori and Leon's nephew. I just wanted to let you know that we're having a family reunion this weekend and we would LOVE if your family could come! We'd love to meet all of you (we're only a little scary ;D)

Don't hesitate to call or text me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you all!!

801 864 2282

Shawnee

Krysta said...

So sad that Cam is growing up! I was wondering where he was in the pic. I don't want that to happen even though I know it's inevitable. Yesterday, being the first day of school, I was more sad about Kaylee being in her last of elementary than Drew starting Kindergarten. :(