Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 111- The Family Bed…

…does not exist in our house.  My bed belongs to me (and Justin).  Kids are not allowed in it or on it.  In a household full of 6 children, something has to be sacred and untouched by little humans.  Matti knocked on the door and said she wanted me.  How could I turn those puppy dog eyes away?  We turned on America’s Funniest Videos which showed a funny martial arts segment that Wyatt and Cam had to see, so in they came.  Then Brooklyn and Brit peeked in to see what was causing all the laughter.  Before I knew it, the whole brood was laying and laughing together.  

IMG_0408

1 comment:

Karen Brothersen said...

Kaylee and I LOVE that show! That is our favorite time together! Snuggling on the couch with a blanket watching AFV! I love your blog too! You are very cute!