Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 30–Trading Spaces

My body is tired.  My back hurts from lifting heavy objects.   We practically moved this weekend.  Wyatt was in desperate need of his own room.  Colton is a noisy, messy (and often stinky) roommate.  In order to make this happen, Brooklyn had to move downstairs with the other 2 girls into Cam’s old room.   Cameron moved across the hall to the Britney and Matti’s old room.  Colton moved out of Wyatt’s room into Brooklyn’s old room.   And this is the result: 

IMG_1743

 IMG_1753

IMG_1756

IMG_1754

IMG_1745IMG_1748

2 comments:

Krysta said...

Wow! I can't believe all that you did. Cam's old room threw me for a loop. I couldn't figure out what part of the room you had the girls in at first and then it clicked. All the rooms look great! That was a ton of work.

Liz said...

I love the BYU Utah rooms :)